Wednesday, January 10, 2018

What I want out of this class

One of the reasons I took this class was because the rest of the classes were full and I wanted to take a CSS course. However, I was intrigued with the idea of starting my own business and how I would do it. I have had ideas for businesses in the past, the problem is that I have no idea whether or not it would be successful and if I would want to pursue it. Taking this course I am hoping would help me get a better idea of what I would have to do to start my own business and maybe flesh out the idea a little bit more. I also have no idea of how finances, tax, stock, funding, etc work. So learning more about these subjects would also go along way in helping me with a start up.

Another thing I want out of this class is to get new ideas for a business or other projects. Since the main subject of the class is technology it means will get to hear a lot of neat and new ideas from people that I may not hear anywhere else, which I find exciting. It could help me think of new ideas for the business and maybe even other stuff like mobile apps or websites, which don't require a business but could certainly become one. Also, with the guest speakers coming in they can maybe elaborate on how they came up with their ideas and how they were able to realize it into reality.

My last thing I want out of this class is to get a little bit better understanding of how the business world works and how things are run. I don't know much about running a business and what a lot of the terms mean when they' re talked about. Understanding those ideas and concepts would give me a lot more knowledge on how I would even begin to start a business.

No comments:

Post a Comment